<body> +++RubberBand+++ <body>
R U B B E R B A N D

THE GALZ
Cindy J Koe Mm
Kyann Lim Yp
Zenn Cai Lz
Jeslyn Tan BL
Shermaine Chong Mj
Jacintha Maria
Anna Chong ML
Yvonne Loke Ps
Mindy Chua Hm
Jeannie Koe Cc

THE GUYZ
JaMeS TaN hL
ToM SiM Jj
WiLsOn Ng Wx
JeT LiM Bj
LeE ZhiWei
YeO WeiYe






HAPPENINGS 2006

02 Feb - Weiyes' 25th Bdae
11 Feb - Jacs' 26th Bdae
13 Feb - Zais' 25th Bdae
27 Mar - Zenn&Zhiweis' 1st Wedding Anni
08 Apr - Yvonnes' 24th Bdae
23 Apr - Jeannies' 27th Bdae
25 Apr - Mindys' 25th Bdae
25 Apr - Janelles' 1st Bdae
28 Apr - Jets' 28th Bdae
12 Jun - Zhiweis' 25th Bdae
12 Jun - Bee&Brendens' ROM
12 Jul - WiLsons' 24th Bdae
17 Jul - Cindys' 25th Bdae
30 Jul - Bees' 25th Bdae
26 Aug - Jeslyns' 27th Bdae
14 Oct - Bee&Brendens' Wedding
27 Oct - James' 27th Bdae
05 Nov - Toms' 26th Bdae
21 Dec - Annas' 27th Bdae
25 Dec - Zenns' 25th Bdae




KINDA USEFUL LINKS

Contribute to Blog
I Wanna Blog
I Wanna Put Up Pix

FuN
Good Games 1
Good Games 2
SettLers Cafe
BrasiL CBF
ReaL Madrid

PeopLe
CiN's BeLoved RonaLdo
CiN's Another BeLoved, Kaka
ZhiYang
Pamela @ APM
Robin! (James Bro)
LyNn @ Christ The King
NorMan @ Curtin


Board Games Mastered:
1. IgLoo
2. Pit
3. Flux
4. Apples to Apples
5. Cranium
6. Trans America
7. Sharks
8. Elixir
9. Pictionary

BiAtcHiNg



RB TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT

Zhiwei:

Weiye:

Tom:

James:

Jet:

Bee:

Jeslyn:

Zenn:

Cindy:

WaSsUp As @ Monday, July 17, 2006


~Thank you Rb, Bardiez and Jo (Boss)
for the kind pressies and warm wishes...
~Thanks bard (WiL)for the braziL T and RonaLdo (ReaL Madrid)cushion! Love u to the core! (But Love him more) =D
~Thank you all for your presence at MOS and on behalf of Wilson
as well, thank you aLL for being there. Specially the bardiez who
can't really hold liquor quite well...
The photos are loaded on the side juz below our names!
~Thank you Carol & Kef (Godma and Godpa) for the dinner
tonight and your presence which is most important at this day.
~For those I have yet to meet up, thank you for your wishes too. I can feel you right at Toa Payoh.

"Lord, I thank you humbly for all these loving family,friends & colleagues
that you have planted into my life. I always know that you have sent them down for me to be loved and to love. I hereby ask that you keep them safe from danger
and bless them with much joy, hope and peace, so that they can continue
to love others as you have love us.
And oh Lord, may I take this chance to ask for your grace with regards to the bad news we received at work today. We are quite unsure of the changes that
would eventually be made but would like to solemnly ask that all structures
at work would remain unchanged...continue to bless these 3 children of yours (Boss, R & C),
that we may continue working together in Peace & Love so that even our
smallest accomplishment may bring you glory...Lord if there should really be any changes, which I really hope not,bring peace and hope to everybody that would be affected. Let the changes be something that would bring even better prospect and joy to everyone. But I still pray that no changes would be made… (Most importantly, change the -person’s- mind please thank you, give him something else busy to do. As in really busy kind.)
Thank you thank you Amen…



We know we count on each other on...
4:11 PM

>>>